For the international market introduction of our MRI compatible guidewire and related diagnostic applications we are hiring a product specialist.
- You are our expert on innovative MRI compatible products and will serve as a company liaison with customers on clinical and technical matters supporting company initiatives, projects and products
- Field sales and training responsibility with 70+ % of travel time (also international travels outside Europe) including customer contacts and scientific exhibitions
- Your core task is to establish new customers and KOL relationships to achieve sales targets
- Train customers (cardiologists, radiologists and MRI technicians) on the proper technique and use of our products for interventional diagnostic applications under MRI guidance
- Communication to company colleagues to address technical and clinical issues, maintenance of our customer data base and forecasting to our contract manufacturer
- Participate in trade shows, organize clinical meetings and sponsored courses to assist in the delivery of education and knowledge transfer related to our products and procedure guidance
- Develop and maintain clinical communications to support, document and drive appropriate product utilization
- Medical device reporting according to MDD and the German MPG; the responsibility of §31 MPG is applicable (and training obligatory)
A Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or related sciences or a degree as a Medical Radiology Technician is required; A minimum of 3 years’ professional experience within Cath-labs and interventional radiology environment; MRI experience is preferred; Prior experience as a Field Clinical Specialist with a cardiology medical device company is preferred; Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills; ability to convey complex information in a simple and effective manner; Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment and build strong working relationships; Written and spoken communication must be fluent in English and German language
- Permanent employment
- Attractive performance-oriented compensation including company car
- Development opportunities in an attractive environment with cutting edge technology
We are looking forward to your contact inquiry. Christoph R Manegold will be at your disposal for further questions. Discretion and the observance of non-restricted notes are guaranteed. Please send your application documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.