Nano4Imaging GmbH (N4I) was founded in January 2011 and now based in Dusseldorf (Germany). Our company vision is to enable minimal invasive procedures for MRI, and to do this we produce and market MRI compatible instruments both under FDA and CE label, and markers that allow guidance and visibility of other medical devices. N4I has an extensive network of clinical users in congenital heart disease, pulmonary hypertension and is gradually entering interventional radiology procedures such as angioplasty and SIRT.
We are looking for:
For our ongoing product development we want to extend our current team, and we are currently looking for a biomedical software engineer, responsible for our new AI augmented products.
Candidate ideally has a Master in (Bio)medical Engineering, and additional 2-4 years industrial experience. In addition, candidate should
- have hands-on experience in MRI imaging and image analysis in broader sense (DICOM),
- be able to work in development team using online commucation tools,
- have experience in interfacing with and operation of MRI platforms,
- be excited by opportunities provided by AI and Machine learning,
- have experience in development of medical devices and new applications,
- be flexible in relation to operation (Dusseldorf, parner-labs and home-office)
- be used to work in a dynamic team/environment,
- be able to operate in an international business environment with English and German as routine communication tools,
- have affinity with downstream processes involved in medical device regulation (MDR).
We offer you:
- cooperation in a highly motivated team with flat hierarchy,
- interesting, varied tasks with a high degree of independence,
- chances to develop professionally in a fast growing company,
- opportunities for further training,
- interesting remuneration (annually 54.000 € ) plus ESOP and an attractive benefit package,
- employment status: fulltime,
- location: Düsseldorf, partner-labs and home office
More information and application to:
Paul J.A. Borm, co-founder and CTO