We are looking for a team member to further develop Machine Learning to support interventional MRI.
We are looking for:
For our ongoing product development we are seeking a candidate with experience in AI and machine learning with applications in liver embolization procedures. Candidate has a Master in (Bio)medical Engineering, Medicine or Physics. Ideally, candidate should:
- have experience in medical imaging and/or image analysis in broader sense;
- be able to work in a development team using online commucation tools;
- have experience in interfacing with and operating of MRI platforms;
- be excited by opportunities provided by AI and Machine learning;
- be used to work in a dynamic team in a international business environment with English and German as routine communication tools.
We offer you:
More information and application to:
Paul J.A. Borm, co-founder and CTO
+31 6 4172 5351 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Truhn, MD, Radiology RWTH- Aachen
+49 1703 2158 06 or email@example.com
Nano4Imaging GmbH (N4I) was founded in January 2011 and is now based in Dusseldorf (Germany). Our company vision is to enable minimal invasive procedures for MRI, and to do this we produce and market MRI compatible instruments, both under FDA and CE label, and markers that allow guidance and visibility of other medical devices. N4I products have clinical users in congenital heart disease, pulmonary hypertension and we are now also entering interventional radiology procedures such as liver cancer therapy.